Today I made alot of progress and actually got to test my Tricopter out for the first time (video below).
Yesterday I finished attaching the servoarm to the tilt mechanism.
This is what I have done today:
– Finished attaching the tilting motor mount and servo.
– Mounted the KK2.0 foam box inside the Bat Bone and put the KK2.0 safely inside that.
– Built landing gears out of cheap plastic IKEA hangers and mounted them
– Attached the ESC:s to the arms using zip-ties
– Analyzed where the CG should be using some strings
– Attached the reciever and it’s antennas
– Connected the power distribution cables (this needs to be re-done, because it’s quite uggly)
And here is the test flight!